Introduction: What Is CB University 2.0 ?
Anyone who has been trying to make money online for more than 2/3 days online would have heard of ClickBank and what a potential goldmine it is. The problem that many beginners and even intermediate marketers face is that they just can’t figure out how to crack the ‘ClickBank code’.
It looks as though the successful marketers are insiders who are raking in the cash while everyone else is an outsider struggling to make a single sale. It used to be that way for a long time until CB University appeared on the scene.
This is one of the most popular and successful marketing courses online and many customers have reported having had success from it. The original CB University was also a success and the CB University 2.0 version is an improvement and is bigger and better now
Several CB University members have left glowing testimonials about the efficacy and thoroughness of the training and how it bridges the knowledge gap that has always prevented beginners from succeeding with ClickBank.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of CB University 2.0 and see if it lives up to the hype.
Who are The Creators of CB University 2.0 ?
Overview of CB University 2.0.
1) One of the strongest points about CB University is that it covers both affiliate marketing and product creation – an improvement on the earlier version which only covered product creation.
With the 2.0 version you have more flexibility.Beginners will find it easier to start off as an affiliate… and as their knowledge and experience gets better, they’ll be able to take on the more daunting challenge of becoming a product vendor.
2) The training is detailed with notes, videos and over-the-shoulder instructions. The methods are clearly explained in a step-by-step manner and even the greenest beginner will be able to follow along without difficulty.
3) The people behind CB University 2.0 (Matt Hulett, Adam Horwitz, Justin Atlan) are all accomplished and reputable marketers in their own right.
4) The training is simple to follow, but is extremely in depth and well detailed.. The training for becoming a vendor on ClickBank is broken down into 12 weeks.
• Week 1 – How It Works
• Week 2 – Finding Your Perfect Product
• Week 3 – Creating Your Avatar
• Week 4 – Creating Your Product
• Week 5 – Creating your Perfect Upsell
• Week 6 – Sales Copy & Conversion Maximizing
• Week 7 – The Easy Video Sales Letter
• Week 8 – Finalizing your Product
• Week 9 – Getting onto ClickBank
• Week 10 – Attracting & Managing JV Relationships
• Week 11 – Split Testing
• Week 12 – Scaling your Success
• Bonus: Selling High Ticket Products on Webinars
The training for ClickBank affiliates is spread out over 8 weeks:
• Week 1 – Affiliate Marketing on ClickBank
• Week 2 – Understanding Affiliate Marketing
• Week 3 – Finding Your Passion
• Week 4 – The Ultimate Affiliate Funnel
• Week 5 – Free, Free, Free: Always Over Deliver
• Week 6 – Writing the Perfect Swipe
• Week 7 – The Email Blueprint
• Week 8 – Scaling and Expanding
• Bonus: Running Affiliate Promotions
So, you’re going to be totally engaged with this training for quite a while. A wise decision is to choose one method and go all out with it. It is advisable for beginners to start off with affiliate marketing.
5) The product comes with a 60-day money back guarantee which means you have 2 months to give CB University 2.0 a test run. We’re confident that once you join, you’ll probably stick around for a long time because it has that much value.
6) CB University has a forum for you to hang out with your peers and ask questions and mingle with other fellow marketers. It’s an active community that’s supportive and you’ll learn a lot from there.
7) The program is also equipped with a very useful toolkit that you’ll continually use in your business. Basically, it’s a set of tools and online video training that covers some of the tech stuff that most beginners struggle with.
Some of the ‘tools’ inside:
• Camtasia Alternative: APowersoft for Screen Recording
• Creating a Sales Presentation with PowerPoint
• Demographic Research with Google & Twitter
• Design Banners, Posts, & Giveaways with Canva
• Enhance Your Social Media Activity with Hootsuite
• Increasing Conversions with Optimonk
• Introduction to Tools
• Outsourcing with UpWork
• Recording Your Sales Video with Camtasia
• Sending Broadcasts and Automating with AWeber
• Setting Up Your Funnel with CB Builder
• Setting Up a Custom Domain with GoDaddy
• Split Testing with Visual Website Optimizer
• Video Editing with Camtasia
8) There are also live Q & A sessions for members where more training is provided. For those who are unable to attend, you can always catch up on these sessions which are recorded and uploaded in the members area. The value in these sessions more than make up for the monthly fee.
1) Just like any online course, you’ll need to study and apply what is taught. Information is useful, but action is the key to all success.
The problem is that most newbies hesitate to act on the information. You must overcome this mental obstacle to see success. CB University is not a winning lottery ticket. YOU MUST TAKE ACTION.
2) The amount of information in CB University can be overwhelming to a beginner and may make them him/her that the process is too difficult. Hence you are advised to focus on just being an affiliate, instead of a vendor. Once you’ve learned the ropes and are generating affiliate commissions, you’ll be more confident to take the leap and become a product vendor.
3) The membership is a recurring fee. A beginner who is strapped for cash may find that the monthly fee is a burden. The fee gets much higher if you choose the upgrade (Builder 2.0) but bear in mind if you are determined this will be just a drop in the ocean.
PS : What they don’t tell you is that you can get a page builder like Thrive Architect or OptimizePress 3.0 for a one-time fee and build your pages at a much lower cost. Well, now you know.
Summary & Pricing.
Product Owners: Matt Hulett, Adam Horwitz, Justin Atlan
Advertised Price: $47 per month
Verdict on CB University 2.0 :
This is one of the best online marketing courses on the planet and it’s the benchmark when it comes to ClickBank Training.
The fact that it covers both affiliate marketing and how to be a vendor in the ClickBank Marketplace makes this a truly well-rounded training program.
Should You Get CB University 2.0 ?
Disclaimer : ClickBank University does not own or operate this website and is not responsible for its contents. It is owned by Andy Rhinoheart, an independent marketing affiliate.